Knee Deep in Death 2 Knee Deep in Death 2

Jesus Christ, Wow.

Dude, You've got MAJOR talent. Great Art. Again, I love the way you draw. This is awesome. I wish you'd make your episodes longer though. I WANT MORE! Well, Can't wait for the third one!

danomano65 responds:

well u'll have to wait. it may take a while. but it will be worth it.

Knee Deep in Death Knee Deep in Death

Great Job.

Wow, I gotta say, you have talent, even though it's just mindless killing..Kind of. I really like the way you draw. Good use of sounds, graphics, etc. Going to watch the second one now. I applaud your work!

Drip Drip Drip Drip

Pretty good.I liked it.

Hmm, That's not nice to the guy before me..Whatever. Anyways I thought this was pretty good. I mean COULD be better but eh. It was RANDOM, YAY! Nice sound o.O. Pretty much just strange and cool at the same time.

Halo 2 arcade Halo 2 arcade

Hmmm

It's good but, It could be better. If you fixed some bugs and whatnot, It would be very good. Make another one. See how it goes.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Hmm.

SUPER SMASH BROS. Ripoff! Just Kidding, Just kidding. This game is original. I love it so much. It's awesome. Great job guys.

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

Convenience!

Oh yes..I love this, It's just absolutely great! Greatest thing ever. Good job guys!

[V] - Pitfall [V] - Pitfall

Fantastic

This is one great piece of work. The intro seemed pretty mellow, then the bass kicked in, then I loved it. Honestly, 10s across the board. I loved the bass, the sounds. They flowed smoothly.
Looking forward for some more.

Marks-a-lot responds:

what's the weather going to be like tomorrow...another scorcher, cool

Mt.Goat - Mirrors Edge RMX Mt.Goat - Mirrors Edge RMX

Fantasic, Relaxing.

A friend sent this to me, saying that I would love it.
And I must say, I really do love it. This song is soothing and relaxing to listen to.
I love Mirror's Edge and I loved the main song. This is a very well done remix of it.
Thanks for sharing, and create more great music.

DreamScape DreamScape

Loved it.

This was one of my favorite songs by you. It's hard to explain..It's just too good! I love it. All I have to say.